Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boredom

So i KNOW i'm bored when....



1 ) All i can think of is what do i fill in in the "what are u doing now?" tab in facebook.



2) I make up horrible excuses to sneak in a nap



3) I incessantly stare at my "online buddies" in my messenger while appearing offline.


4) I try to think of the most ridiculous thing to do just to avoid studying.


5) I mess with my doggy to see what new things make her tick.


6) I stare at the empty walls in my room deciding which poster of which band belongs in that exact spot.


7) I watch re-runs on TV I've already watched a couple of times.


I've noticed that i get bored pretty a lot, but the WEIRDEST thing is i think i actually enjoy it, I'm starting to think i REALLY am a slob,a sloth? a couch-potato...in the closet? I absolutely like having nothing to do or nowhere to run to...well at least for a few days, then again if it involves an outing with frens I'm always the first on to confirm. But after the going outs and the pointless waste of time, i ALWAYS feel extremely guilty for not using the time to catch up on some things I've been wanting to..impressively enough the guilt never goes away and the outings and "not-studying" time never does too.

Or maybe it's just when it comes to studying, something changed when i left form 5 i think, it's gotten so hard for me to pick up a book and STUDY than ever before! And doing a degree, well i would have to say that that's not a very good thing at all. The constant revision! Gosh...crazy really, guess I'm just not that kinda person? I'd do it of course, but in an absolutely "FORCED TO DO IT" kinda way. I love everything about the whole course though, interesting, practicals and all but to pick up that book and STUDY, gosh...something just goes off in me saying "the heck with that!"

Its scary when i think that maybe i shouldn't really be taking this? but I've wanted to do it for so long, and its baffling how i can remember the lyrics of hundreds of songs but find it impossible as soon as i know its for an exam!

Exams are coming up, lol...figures huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment