Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jumble Fiesta!

A good book makes so much of difference! I was reading Shalimar the Clown by Salman Rushdie, and it lasted a whole semester!!to get me to finish it, and the amount of torture i endured from my classmates of holding the same book in my hand. I finally finished it!And it was such a disappointment!urgh seriously....!Now I've finally started a new book (much to the excitement of my classmates) by zadie smith, on beauty..and its amazing how fast I'm making my way through it. ITs only been a few days and already I'm almost halfway through the book!and so far its been so much fun! I dint mind reading my books reeeeaaallllyyy sloooww cause i only get to read it on the bus or train to college. And since i hardly get to sit in the train, well its reduced to the 25minutes ride on the bus. Oooh Hannah has recommended Twilight,so that's something in the future!hehehe

Jumbles Sales!hehehe...never knew i loved them so much till i volunteered at a charity event here on Sunday!It was amazing fun!!the coupons, the shouting, the HEAT, the sweating, the EVERYONE!hehehe, one good thing about being apart of a charity organisation or any organisation for that matter, is that you're apart of this whole big community and everyone knows everyone. In the carnival, i hardly knew some people and i probably would not start such an elaborate conversation with any of them on normal circumstances but there was just something in the air i suppose,everyone spoke like we've known each other for a hundred years!and the "oh no its ok its ok, I'll help you do it!" lol, don't think I'm even that nice at home! (all you haters going : charity starts at HOME!I'm sure..)

So it's a nice feeling i gotta admit, being a part of a charity thing then a human rights thing, just wished i was had a better sense of time-management! It's either I get toooo involved in this and my studies go down the drain or tooo involved in studies(AHHHAAKK!) and this well gets a little backdated!...but right now, tings are going pretty well..business level not at its peak, just moderate..the way i like it, have a REALLY bad feeling things are coming crashing down in a few weeks!just cause I'm liking the world and college(so many days off!) so much right now!

Ohhh, moment of the WEEKEND : Bought a punjabi suit for 3 ringgit, or well 3 coupon money!heheheh...woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment