Monday, November 10, 2008

Bye Bye Happiness

My finals just ended on Tuesday...and the whole week we've all had to be in college and tomoro, tuesday our new semester starts. Amazingness really.

So i've been trying to make my last day of "holiday" count, and by that i mean lazing around completely COMPLETELY as in wake up really early JUST to laze around,sitting in front of the TV the whole day watching movies and movies only getting up for the loo or food. Urgh im totally disgusting on these days. After this, i've got another movie to watch .

Its just so silly that my new semester is TOMORO!not that i would want to celebrate the end of the last semester(exams were bad) but well it wud just be nice to have a break! I've got load of friends who LIKE that craziness, that business till you dont have time to catch a breath, I am not that person! I need spacee, the more the better...i like getting involved in stuff but at the right time so i get to do it at my own pace and do it well without being rushed or pressured.

So yeah, laziness today and back to being tired and just so class-ed out tomoro. A few friends are back from abroad so that was a nice way to end the day, dinner with friends.

I know absolutely nothing to blog about today.

Realised that i use SO a lot and LIKE a lot and OK a lot,lol..oh and LOL a lot, have an email buddy who notices that too..heheheh..lol..so yeah!..LOL! oh and i rather type tomoro cause without the dictionary in my phone i think i would most likely spell it wrongly.

Oh oh my visiting lecturers that were down here a couple of days ago, said physiotherapist had horrible spelling, now i dont think im HORRIBLE but i can be pretty bad. Wow fact huh?

My sister got the job that she was hoping she would get for her chambering so thats a good thing. Bad thing is my house is cracking into bits and pieces and it gets worse everytime it rains and the developers are claiming not to be liable anymore since it started happening(been an on-going case for so long) after the first 7 liable years.Things are just saddening cause now there's the whole RENTING a new house and leaving our own house well just LEFT, to tumble and fall.The windows are actually slanting to a side and the glass has broken the ceiling is broken a little, the light is hanging on one side. My mom's room is an outdoor room now, cause there's a part of the wall where you can see through it into the street. I would post photos to add to the dramatic effect if i knew how...things dont seem to finish loading here.

Anywho, Pepper has moved in with us, well most nights anyway so it's a constant struggle to keep my room clean. Sweeping under the bed and mopping it ,for her. Impressive how she totally controls our lives , got us all wrapped around her cute little paw.Oh Peppy darling!

MY dog. Thats something i could blog about. Some other time some other post hopefully.

Now..... movie!

Tomoro...College begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment