Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Contemplating Vegeterianism!

I just realised that this post had been saved as a draft for too long, so i might as well post it now! You gotta know when i'm posting on my blog, that means ASSIGNMENT or HOLIDAY! unfortunately, its the former this time. So I'm just going to add in highlights the updates to my vegetarianism mission. Woohoo a post!!

Post begins :
I'm suddenly beginning to grow much fonder of vegetables. Meat-eating is just getting sicker and sicker as i imagine the foul horrible cruel way chickens, lamb are slaughtered! Ugh.... Yes yes, it's still sick! This sentence made me laugh though, i should stop writing the way i have it all in my mind! Just sounds too exagerated ! but SICK none the less!!

And it's hard, EXTREMELY hard to give up meat, at least for me, so I've got a plan. It involves a lot of complaining and forcing, but it's a plan alright. Absolutely no complaining now, or forcing! weeehheee!! In fact, there's complaining for NOT ENOUGH vege in the house!!

First, I'll probably start with just getting down to ONE type of meat. Chicken probably. Working not bad, gotta get off the chicken!!

Next, I'll probably start making my mom FORCE me into eating vegetarian food like 3 times a week. I have a few vegetarian dishes i absolutely love. Might stick to those few before venturing to brinjals *yuck!* Have discovered the quite aweseomeness of brinjals *yay!* and no forcing required, any vege is good vege! close my nose and swallow!

I suppose maybe a few months of this, might make it an easier transition to become a vegetarian all together. I hope it does.

Or maybe start with not eating meat when i go out? Nasi goreng, Maggi Goreng.

I should start, i need to start. I already have actually. It seems absolutely pointless feeling so horrible for those poor dolphins in Japan, when chickens and cows and lamb are still being slaughtered probably not in a very different manner. Maybe more cruel. Wee! have started and still sticking to it!

I absolutely don't eat exotic meat or any other unordinary meat. So that's good, one less thing to not concentrate on giving up. Yes! and i've been refraining from trying any other new meat, don't need to get addicted to any more meat!

Blaahh.....those poor animals. I might as well imagine Pepper being bred to be slaughtered! the horror.

Something needs to be done. New resolution : Stop eating meat.  Along with many other things; learn to play the guitar, start jogging EVERYDAY.

Now all i got to do if find something not meaty that's edible in MAHSA's cafetaria. LOL! MAHSA's cafe is actually not that bad, we just make fun of it too much. So yes, i actually eat more vege food when I'm in college, lots of beans and egg!! YUM! all i need to survive on my vege diet! so MAHSA's doing good!!

2 comments:

  1. Vegebabyah! So hows the mission comin so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! was thinkin whos this character posting on my blog! lol...being nothing! so typical!

    vege diet not fully but ok lah! Gah need to check this place at least once a week and blog at least once a week!!

    ReplyDelete